I bet everybody had their list. You know, not bucket list, but list of the 'perfect guy'. What a perfect guy should have. I don't know if guys have the same list and/or if it is based on stories or ego. I had mine. Before I started having feelings for a guy, I had a thing for guys with glasses. It makes them look smart. I know, I was stupid. And then I opened myself up. I made a list of what makes up a perfect guy for me. He must be tall, has pretty eyes, tough built, preferably a sportsman, great sense of humor, smart, sensitive, and kind-hearted. Oh, and not forgetting great smile (that means perfect teeth too in a sense), and ability to play guitar and sing. And gosh, how lucky I was. I didn't just saw him, I found that guy. I fell hard for him. Like, real hard. I (almost) dated my perfect guy! But if there's one thing I learned from life, it'd be there's always a catch. He was my perfect guy. But things didn't work out. Actually, it turned ug...
Comments
SAYA NI PEMINAT SETIA BLOG. SOB SOB SOB SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at least kalo nk privatekan jemput lah or just tggl je nnti rajin smbg balik but jgn la trs nk dlete.adoi T.T