Things I wanna say to him. After yesterday ONLY.

  • Can't believe you still wanna be seen next to me after that embarrassing moment at the Times Square.
  • And when I made cat sounds in the traffic jam.
  • Can't believe you still don't want to let me go even though I insisted.
  • And I love how you tried to console me, EVERY TIME.
  • And you still love me even though I'm 'soooooo dramatic'? That's just wow. And you weren't even mad at me for that :)
  • Thanks for spending time with me, bearing with the traffic congestions and all.
  • I know you've had a very bad day, but you just don't show it because you don't want to hurt me. :)
  • Talk to me, even when you're mad or upset. I want to share your pain and hardships, not just the good things.
  • I'm sorry I made you sad. 
  • You looked sooooo good yesterday. Actually, you look great EVERY SINGLE DAY :)
  • I love you. Still love you and will always do.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahahahah. bungkus!
hawanasir said…
eh ada plak ko baca ye. haha
Anonymous said…
it has been long! welcome back. i miss reading you.
hawanasir said…
awww. my book isn't wide open now, but it is still readable ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia