Just kinda... nostalgic.

Lately I've been missing Auckland quite a bit.
(What DON'T I miss, right?)

Amidst this overwhelming sadness I'm drowning in, I miss bubble tea in Auckland. Yes, Hulu Cat, I'm talking about you. I miss taking a quiet stroll down Elliot St., scaring the crap out of myself walking up Hudson, and definitely miss the first time I bought my SIM at the Parallel opposite IMAX.

It's not too much to say that Auckland was a wonderful start that led to great things in my life. Of why, I guess, I miss it.
 Screw you, Mamak Tapas and your sweet curry in the cold.

I don't miss you at all, Dominion Rd. Primary. Nope.

 Waiheke and its beautiful beaches and go fly a kite.

Ughhh I don't miss Princeton and how it smells like sushi every morning.
I don't miss listening to sermons from St. Paul's every weekend either.

Uni pharmacy and these lipgloss that leaves tingly feeling on your lips can suck it.
 I mean who in their right mind would miss looking out the window to check out what other people are wearing so they could decide if it's cold enough to put on three layers of clothing??

 And Queen St's McDonald's at midnight? Pfft.

I am a sour grape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia