long gone.
These few weekends have been tiring, I have to admit. I've been driving from and to Johor Bahru every weekend for a month now. But in the end, it all worth it. I get to see my favorite people, and I never regret driving 400kms home for that.
A day before yesterday, I went out with the guy I love and became ourselves. Afterwards, I looked through the pictures and was reminded of why I love him, and what I love about being with him.
And yesterday I went to the zoo with my extended family. It was unplanned, really. I woke up that morning and realized that we have nowhere to be at during a rare long weekend like it was yesterday. So I asked my sister if she likes the idea of going to Bukit Cerakah, then I remembered that I left my running shoes in college, so we changed to the zoo. A few calls and the next thing we know we're already at the zoo. Haha.
My friends (Nisya especially, Naim included) do not understand my fascination with zoo. I can't help it, the animals are cute! My favorites are lions, Malayan tiger, orang utan and penguinsssssss.
A day before yesterday, I went out with the guy I love and became ourselves. Afterwards, I looked through the pictures and was reminded of why I love him, and what I love about being with him.
My friends (Nisya especially, Naim included) do not understand my fascination with zoo. I can't help it, the animals are cute! My favorites are lions, Malayan tiger, orang utan and penguinsssssss.
Comments