This is me, begging you.

Would cut all the craps and go straight to the point. Will people PLEASE stop making Islam the next trend in Malaysia?


First of all, I know, if you judge me according to my pictures or to be exact, your mere eyes, I'm not fit to be preaching about religion and stuffs. But you know, you actually don't know me. I know myself. God knows me. So save your judgements and just read, this is me begging to you as a Muslim.


I've seen to many trends in Malaysia. Poetry, photography, fixie, big thick glasses, tutti frutti, chili's. Too many. And now I see that being absurdly 'religious' is the current trend. STOP IT


You go on Facebook and go on about "it's Jumu'ah" and "let's go and perform our solah" and "couple is haraam" and on and on and on. But two seconds later, on BBM, you go "Gimme that sheyt niggah". What in the what is that? Really, it's mismatching in an epic proportion. 


I know, it is good to find our ways back into Islam, to the path we Muslims should be on long time ago. But before you start wearing hijab, before you start preaching to others, before you start posting stuff, CORRECT yourself and renew your nawaitu. LEARN Islam first. I told you earlier, I'm not in the place to correct people's manner and stuff, but seriously, I couldn't let Islam be humiliated by people who go preaching everyday but at the same time ignores the values Islam has been teaching; which is humility, modesty and love. Don't stoop so low. 


Stop showing off. That's not one of the values Islam has been upholding. Stop cursing (trust me, it IS hard, I'm trying myself as we speak). Stop hating on others. Stop spreading rumors.


Oh, I also find this new trend of almost the same variety interesting. SCENARIO A: Person A posts a picture of herself hanging out with her guy friends late at night at her house. Person B, C, and D butts in and say that her parents didn't teach her Islamic values, she lack of them, especially when the caption of her picture is "Birthday partaaayyyy". Person E starts accusing that she has them sleeping over. Person F adds up that they must have had alcohol before. When Person A gets annoyed, she asked them all to butt out. And then few of those people commenting says,
"Kan kita sebagai umat Islam harus saling mengingati. Tak payah la gelabah sangat"
This is what happens when you don't learn the religion and quote as you like. "Saling mengingati" applies to people you ACTUALLY know and are close to. Even to remind others, there are adab. Not just barge in and speak whatever you want, and be judgemental. NO. To remind others it has to be done with hikmah. That's how you attract people to go on the correct path.


You know, I can't write more. I'll leave you to ponder.

Comments

adey manis said…
dang~ tell me about it, hawa... witnessed a lot of this type of rubbish...whoops, too mainstream i guess, lalala
hawanasir said…
right? i guess all they wanna do is row against the stream, but seriously they can make EVERYTHING else as trend, but not religion please. It's not a trend. It's a way of life.

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia