Flying with JFK
So the story is actually like this. I intend to make 2012 the awesomest year of my life by achieving something every month, since 2011 was pretty awesome too. I mean, if you had a great year, would you want a worse one the next? I don't know if I make sense right now but let's just go with it k?
I wouldn't go on with what happened in 2011 because that would take up a lot of space.
So for January 2012, I crossed one thing off my bucket list. I finally got up in the air with ze awesome JFK! Been wanting to fly with this guy since I was freaking 15 years old, and finally, 8 years later my wish is granted hehe. Well the story was (basically) told yesterday, so today it's pictures time!
p.s: I got to sit in front and actually took control of the plane for a brief minute (tak sure sampai seminit ke tak pun hehe), HUMONGOUS THANKS to JFK! ♥
I wouldn't go on with what happened in 2011 because that would take up a lot of space.
So for January 2012, I crossed one thing off my bucket list. I finally got up in the air with ze awesome JFK! Been wanting to fly with this guy since I was freaking 15 years old, and finally, 8 years later my wish is granted hehe. Well the story was (basically) told yesterday, so today it's pictures time!
p.s: I got to sit in front and actually took control of the plane for a brief minute (tak sure sampai seminit ke tak pun hehe), HUMONGOUS THANKS to JFK! ♥
from JFK's camera. The rest are all from mine.

Comments
Salam Perkenalan.. Blog awak menarik.. Saya suka blog awak. Jom kita tukar link/banner.. Tq ;)