Ohai.

I'm back in JB, since Wednesday. Took us only 3 hours drive that day. 


Well to be back in college was extremely terrifying in the first place. My knee was weak, my tummy felt like exploding. But after it was exciting.

Took me a while for everything to start coming back. I don't have much complaints (because I'm actually genuinely happy to be back in college/JB), except for my broken bed (yes I've been sleeping on the floor since day one) and the utterly patient-testing slow internet connection. Which was the reason why I brought mum's broadband, but apparently it's still not enough. I'm gonna have to bring back Naim's instead.



And yeah I miss Naim terribly. Feels like the first year of the relationship all over again. He's also supposed to come next week, but after further prioritizing, he couldn't. That sucks, but it's okay, I'll live.


I guess I'll just update later.


p.s.: I'm having fun catching up with everybody!
p.p.s.: Kak Anis, if you're reading this, I'll email the pictures to you later yeah?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia