156; a day with the kiddo

Today I received a very great news (because just 'great' isn't enough to describe the news). You remember my Sony Ericsson K850i? The one I bought, um, about 2 years ago (going on three this year)? Yup it was broken.


But today my dad brought it home, it's back up and running!
I really have no words to describe how much I've been missing this phone :')

And today my mother and I have been roaming around town, running some errands, and we had Biha with us. So while waiting for my mom, we had some fun self-portraiting. Alah, BB cam of course. DUH.

 I was teaching her on how to do a 'peace' sign using her left hand
 Cute bunny face lol
 And the outcome of my teaching? 'Peace' become 'one'. -__-" Okay la tu, 1Malaysia lol.

This kiddo was being oh-so-cute! There was this fun fair in town and I asked her if she's been to it *because I had, with Naim and family*. Here's the convo (edited for you to be able to understand, because obviously she's just two, duh):
Me: Adik dah pergi (fun fair)?
Her: Lom (belum).
Me: Bila adik nak pergi ni?
Her: Ati ya.. Ngan Kakak We.. (Nanti lah.. dengan Kakak We)
Me: Abang tak pergi? *shows Naim's picture*
Her: Abam gi kayi ya.. (Abang pergi sekali lah)
Me: Hari tu adik mandi dengan abang ye?
Her: Aah. Abam cah (abang basah)
Me: Adik nak pergi fun fair hari apa?
Her: Mmmm... Tamis! (Khamis!)

LOL this kid. When I taught her to say 'one' to 'ten', she struggled at four, five and six. I had to repeat four, five and six a few times till at one point she said 'DAH LA TU'. LMAO, kids. 

Yes we went to the McDonald's too, to hand in my resignation letter to my boss. I don't really feel sad about leaving the job, I just wonder, how many times in my life will I have such an understanding management like them, especially the boss, Mr. Loh? Considering that I am not that lucky of a person, sigh. 

p.s: Stop questioning why some of my pictures are me wearing headscarf while some others signifies the other. I have my own reasons but I don't feel like justifying.

p.p.s: Oh BTW Mr. Loh really liked Biha. He said she looked steady for a two-years-old. She's quite an observant. I pray the best for her life, from the bottom of my heart. Amin :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia