159; these are freakinesses (???)
Bill Rosli and I were talking about Malaysians with good English. Okay so most of you kaki-YouTube probably know this guy well, some inside and out. Anwar Hadi. He has good English. Well, I like his vocab. Here's one of his videos;
Congratulations Anwar!
But I find this guy's accent AWESOME. He sounds absolutely (convincing, like an) American.
I'd like to be influenced by THIS GUY, really.
And this guy right here. He HAS NEVER been to the land of Kangaroo, yet he claimed to be able to speak Australian accent. I'm not condemning him here, I'm actually going to say CONGRATULATIONS to him for being able to speak KIWI ACCENT! Dude no kidding you sound absolutely like a Kiwi, you should go there!
Here's his vid;
OMG THESE PEOPLE ARE SO AWESOME. SALUTE!
Congratulations Anwar!
But I find this guy's accent AWESOME. He sounds absolutely (convincing, like an) American.
I'd like to be influenced by THIS GUY, really.
And this guy right here. He HAS NEVER been to the land of Kangaroo, yet he claimed to be able to speak Australian accent. I'm not condemning him here, I'm actually going to say CONGRATULATIONS to him for being able to speak KIWI ACCENT! Dude no kidding you sound absolutely like a Kiwi, you should go there!
Here's his vid;
OMG THESE PEOPLE ARE SO AWESOME. SALUTE!
Comments