163; dominck's day
Last weekend at home. Mom (okay lah, fine, dad also) has been uber-nice to me. Yesterday they treated me sate and nasi lemak, this morning I woke up to bihun goreng in the kitchen. YEAY! Mom is making my favorite. When I was a kid, I could eat 5 plates of bihun goreng okay! This morning I only had three because I wanted to cut my food intake hehe.
Then boyf and I went to Alamanda, sillying around and watching The Rite (it was on my must-watch list), but it was average. Like if you're bored and wanted to watch a movie with surprise elements so you can say "FUCK" a lot boleh lah tengok cerita ni. LOL.
Anyways, uploading our shameless, silly self-potraits. Because we haven't done that for a long time.
AH yang senget benget pandai la korang telengkan kepala ye. Bukan berminat sangat pun sebenarnya kan? LOL.
As much as I miss Auckland, leaving this guy isprobably definitely the hardest thing to do. I really really hope our July plan is going to happen. God, please.
Alright that's all. I caught cold and took some meds, so it's time for me to sleep. Bonne nuit!
Then boyf and I went to Alamanda, sillying around and watching The Rite (it was on my must-watch list), but it was average. Like if you're bored and wanted to watch a movie with surprise elements so you can say "FUCK" a lot boleh lah tengok cerita ni. LOL.
Anyways, uploading our shameless, silly self-potraits. Because we haven't done that for a long time.
He decided to join me making silly faces.. But too bad. LOL
AH yang senget benget pandai la korang telengkan kepala ye. Bukan berminat sangat pun sebenarnya kan? LOL.
As much as I miss Auckland, leaving this guy is
Alright that's all. I caught cold and took some meds, so it's time for me to sleep. Bonne nuit!







Comments