157; i like this.

I went to his house, thinking that he might want to follow me to Ifa's school. But it was soooo hard to reach him. So when I finally could (reach him), he turned me down. I told him I was fine, although inside I'm a bit disappointed. So the conversation went like this:


Sayang, sorry ye? Takmo merajuk ye?
Tak.. I'm fine (tried to sound as okay as I could)
Sayang..
Yes baby, I'm fine lah, isk mengarut la. Takmo risau k? :D
Ye lah tu. Orang kenal lah awak. Mesti ada terasa sikit, walaupun sikit, mesti ada kan..?


He knew. He knows me damn well. God, how lucky I am.


And today I was doing drive-thru. I was the presenter, the one who gives you your order, so I'm not supposed to take the order. Suddenly I saw HIS car at the COD (the box where you make your order), so I took over and took his order. 


Hai, selamat datang ke McDonald's, boleh saya ambil pesanan?
Hai, saya nak satu Cornetto Sundae?

Satu je ke yang?
*silent*
Hello? Satu je ke sayang?
*laughs* HAHA YES SATU JE.

Coklat eh b?
Ha, a'ah ye la pun coklat. *laugh*
*talks to the cashier*akak punch eh?
Confirm order kat screen ye cik?
Ha, ha, confirm.
Okay RM4.55 (actually it's RM4.05) sila bayar kaunter hadapan eh. Terima kasih datang lagi!



LOL THEY WERE ALL SHOCKED WHEN I STARTED TO ADDRESS THE CUSTOMER "SAYANG". Even him! Haha. But everyone after that were all "Untunglaaahhhh sayang dia datang" LOL BLUSH.


Talking about work, tomorrow's my last day working. I told to myself, more than once, that I won't feel sad about leaving, because I've been through this for many times. So this time won't be any different from the others. I was wrong. I AM feeling a little bit sad. Because I had so much fun being busy these few months. Oh well. Life goes on. 


Night!
xoxo

Comments

Aqilah Amin said…
alahhh. yg atas tuh mmg, kte taw frust itu ade sbb da usahe, wlpun abis tabah T___T that 'alahhh' is for - the 2nd part, i like it damn much bby! hahahahha. excited lebih sy yg membace. sukeeeeeeeeeee. :)))

hoping to see u soon!
hawanasir said…
but i like how he knows me so well. Ya Allah, memang kalau orang lain tak ada nya boleh kenal kita macam tu :))
heheheh
Misz B said…
i smiled reading this
hawanasir said…
haha, bill! really? duh -_-'

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia