High school experience.

*this post goes especially to high schoolers*


I went through horrible time in high school. Some might say "Oh me too" but trust me, mine was one of the worst. But I know there are people out there who went through worse, some even couldn't go to high school, but that doesn't make me happy.

Knowing that I grew up to be who I am now from that, does.



You have somebody hating on you? I'm not telling you to get over it, but I'm telling you, what you think of yourself is more important than all that. What your family think of you is more important than what those twats think. That's what my mom told me in my senior year.


You think you're a weirdo/dork? Everybody does. Everybody is, in fact, weird in their own ways. But the right term is "unique". And trust me, level of coolness doesn't determine your future.


You don't have any friends? You're still alive, aren't you?


Your friends betrayed you? Here are some reality checks for you: 1) THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS IN THE FIRST PLACE IF THEY HAD THE HEART TO BETRAY/BACKSTAB YOU. 2) FRIENDS DON'T LAST FOREVER. YOU'LL LOSE THEM AT SOME POINTS OF YOUR LIFE. 


I'm not trying to teach you to be selfish, but be realistic. 


You want to get back at them? Study hard and be somebody. They'd stop all the hating and start seeing you in awe.

Not even kidding. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
hmm.. highschool aku lepak lab je
hawanasir said…
aku masuk lab fizik je tidur. for two years.
a.n.y.s.s said…
went to the same high school as you. and I love you. :)
hawanasir said…
I love you too kakak :) the year when I had you and kak shag around was the best year :)

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia