I find pleasure in fixing phones.

True story.
Not an expert though; I don't fix if it's a hardware problem, for obvious reasons.


This is actually a post intentionally written so I can post more pictures of myself. And considering that I don't do that often, hey, cut me some slack will you?

Haha. So I was browsing through my photos, and I discovered that whenever I have an emotional breakdown, I have tendency to make a video outta it. And took some snapshots of myself. So when I was looking for a photo to be made my profile picture, I found this:

Cried.
Cried again.
This one I took last night after trying the MANGA hair putty by Garnier, so no I wasn't crying. Haha.

The vain/narcissist side of me actually likes rewatching myself cry. Not 'like' like you'd see it every once in a while (because trust me, it hurts your ego more than anything to see yourself cry), but there's no harm in seeing it. And looking at how many crying photos I took, I can say I'm proud of myself: I have been strong ;)

And last weekend Saifful pulled me out of a depression-inducing state by asking me to go to a photographer outing with him. I did, brought my camera and everything. But ended up being photographed instead. Don't laugh, I know I look funny, but I kinda like how the pictures turned up.

This is my favorite shot from Izzati:
Amazing isn't it? *ye lah amazing kat aku yang jakun ni la, pernah pulak di-photograph, siap pakai reflector lagi! huhu* She has lots more wonderful shots, but this is my favorite of all.
This is one of the shots I like, by Shifa, our junior (but she's really the same age as us, just figured that this year. I'm ignorant like that -.-)
Anddd from Fadzili's lens. I love seeing how one atmosphere changes in the hands of these amazing people. 

Okay enough of promoting myself. Good night.

Comments

NIA said…
hawa boleh bukak kedai baiki phones.teeheeee~
Fareha Noor said…
hawa, probably u should change your course now. lol. btw, cantik sangat Hawah!
hawanasir said…
haha, cubit dua2 ni karang! ye la fareha, kata cita2 nk amek dream course tak kesampaian~ kannn. haha

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia