Say it ain't so, I will not go
So.. by the time you guys read this I am already on my way to Papakura, for this camping trip. Heck who am I kidding, I might as well be there, having fun or at least pretending to be (actually I think I'll have fun), and you won't give two cents about me. Hehe.
Not literal camping trip though. More like bunk-beds trip. This reminds me of the 'camping' trip I went when I was 14. I was, well, 14, and in a boarding school. Plus, I've never actually camped before. So the word camping trip excited me.
But boy how we were fooled. Our camping site was actually Kem Tasik Utara, which sucks balls. To those who live in JB, you may or may not know this dumb place, it's actually a Pusat Kokurikulum Jabatan Pendidikan Negeri, and located right behind our now-maktab. PFFT.
Andd, that's where I met my first boyfriend. But let's not go there.
I really hope this time won't suck. I'm actually looking forward to resetting my sleeping pattern. :-/
Not literal camping trip though. More like bunk-beds trip. This reminds me of the 'camping' trip I went when I was 14. I was, well, 14, and in a boarding school. Plus, I've never actually camped before. So the word camping trip excited me.
But boy how we were fooled. Our camping site was actually Kem Tasik Utara, which sucks balls. To those who live in JB, you may or may not know this dumb place, it's actually a Pusat Kokurikulum Jabatan Pendidikan Negeri, and located right behind our now-maktab. PFFT.
Andd, that's where I met my first boyfriend. But let's not go there.
I really hope this time won't suck. I'm actually looking forward to resetting my sleeping pattern. :-/
Comments