Dreams don't turn to dust

Lately things didn't work out the way I wish they would have. I still have trouble adjusting, I am missing out on the things I really want because of some things, I am abstained from going where I have been intending to go since forever for some reasons... and the list goes on.

But some people say you'll never be happy if you keep seeing what you can't have, instead of appreciating what you have.



So right now,



  1. I am grateful that I'm still alive, and my beloveds are still with me. I noticed death is everywhere, and life lost isn't anybody's benefit.
  2. I am grateful that I'm here, with my family and Naim near.
  3. I am happy that I don't have to deduct five hours from my watch before calling anyone.
  4. I am happy that despite the casual sickness I'm having, I can at least still see, touch, hear, feel, taste and think.
So far yeah. I am not going to write here what am I so mad about, but I hope your days are going great.

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia