This post is boring, you can pass on this ;)
So I feel like making this post a diary entry (sort of).
It started off waaay before I went back. I told Naim I would need his help to pick up the stuff I shipped from Auckland, and he said yes. So finally that time has come. But we've been really busy this week (went to Shah Alam/Klang on Monday, I went to Ampang, KL on Tuesday and we went out again Wednesday) so I thought he wouldn't go with me or would postpone it to some other day. So I asked if he'd still go with me, and he said he would :)
So today I decided to wear baju kurung, because I feel like it. So I picked up my friend, Nabilah, and drove to his place. The first thing he said when he saw me in baju kurung was "Kita ada nak pergi kenduri ke hari ni?". My friend laughed her ass off! So I said "No la.. sampai hati! Saje je nak pakai baju kurung" and from the rear view mirror I could see him smiling sheepishly.
To cut the story short, we made a pact (also for the first time) and I added another thing on my resolution list. I don't know, after all these years I still feel shy to be around him. And after all these years he still gives me butterfly in my tummy :')
Andddd I've got my stuff back! Time to pack up for Johor! :D
p.s.: In more than four years, this is the first time ever I went out with him wearing baju kurung. Just as last time for the first time we ever hang out at mamak :P It took me so long, kan? Haha.
Comments