I Love.
I love how you treat me right.
I love how you always care for me.
I love how you open the car door for me.
I love the way you laugh.
I love how you call me at odd hours, and when I ask if you missed me, you'd say "Meh, not really"
I love how you surprise me at home or at work. And how your face lights up when you know you surprised me.
I love how you'd listen to me rambling for hours about things you don't give two cents about. Or how you'd listen to me reading you poems.
I love how even after four years, you never once forget my favorite food.
I love your awkward dancing.
I love how we like opposing details but somehow we share the same dream.
I love how when we disagree on something, we'll take a long pause before saying "Dah, taknak tarik muka pasal ni la. Tak best" and we'd laugh 10 seconds later.
I love how I can never stay mad at you.
I love how you always try to see me, even when you're busy.
I love how you always tell me you love me, and only me.
I love how after 1482 days, I still love you like it's Day One.
I love how you always care for me.
I love how you open the car door for me.
I love the way you laugh.
I love how you call me at odd hours, and when I ask if you missed me, you'd say "Meh, not really"
I love how you surprise me at home or at work. And how your face lights up when you know you surprised me.
I love how you'd listen to me rambling for hours about things you don't give two cents about. Or how you'd listen to me reading you poems.
I love how even after four years, you never once forget my favorite food.
I love your awkward dancing.
I love how we like opposing details but somehow we share the same dream.
I love how when we disagree on something, we'll take a long pause before saying "Dah, taknak tarik muka pasal ni la. Tak best" and we'd laugh 10 seconds later.
I love how I can never stay mad at you.
I love how you always try to see me, even when you're busy.
I love how you always tell me you love me, and only me.
I love how after 1482 days, I still love you like it's Day One.

Comments