2. hey moon,
1. I am pretty much an adrenaline junkie. But it all actually depends on my mood. Sometimes I just don't feel like doing it even if I want to so bad. Among the ways I have taken to get my adrenaline rush are;
Yes, concert.
Lone walk around Auckland on Friday/Saturday nights.
getting into a ball and roll down a hill - ZORB, YES!
do solero a.k.a The Space Shot (no photos of that, unfortunately).
getting chased by homeless. This is after the incident. Haha.
Fact is, I am afraid of height, but I love facing that.
Sebenarnya banyak lagi aku dah buat, tapi ni cuma alasan nak letak gambar. Aha.
3. The reason why I wanted a Macbook Air is.....NO REASON. I just want it. Maybe I like it because it's ultra light, but I have no reason of wanting it, do I?
4. I listen to almost every kind of music (I said ALMOST!) but I prefer listening to bands. And Decaydance has the BEST bands EVER! Panic! At The Disco ♥♥♥, Cobra Starship ♥♥♥, The Academy Is, Fall Out Boy ♥♥, Gym Class Heroes (not a big fan, though) and Hey Monday. Ouh! Other bands that I like are including The White Tie Affair, Flyleaf ♥♥(which is WAY WAY WAY cooler than Evanescence, mind you, and I like them better than Paramore too, sorry), Lost Prophets, Boys Like Girls, (kind of) The All-American Rejects, Hinder (OH I LOVE HINDER!), (kind of) Good Charlotte, (kind of) Yellowcard (I kind of love Yellowcard because they have violin), Metro Station, (kind of) We The Kings and Fightstar. Yep, that's a lot of bands.
Ni apa kes nak letak ♥ lepas nama band, dah kurang rock dah hahaha.
5. I don't do sports, but I enjoy watching them LIVE. Be it sucky teams' match or awefab teams', I love watching them live.
6. Yesterday for the first time in my life somebody told me that he is willing to live anywhere in the world, as long as he's with me. Aww :')
7. I am comfortable with myself. I like who I am, what I do and how I live my life. But sometimes I am just tired being average. I said SOMETIMES.
8. I like having people to listen to me, that's why this blog is up. At least I can pretend somebody is listening to me and my thoughts. I can't do so over phone calls or Skype sessions, because such things I feel are for important stuffs. If I spend some time alone with somebody, he or she would have to bear with me and my random thoughts.
Oh yes, I can privatize this blog, but I can't pretend like anyone is reading it. Get it?
Oh, if you think you want to have a taste of 70% of my randomness, follow me here. But I can't promise it to taste good (;
Oh, if you think you want to have a taste of 70% of my randomness, follow me here. But I can't promise it to taste good (;
9. I like babies and infants, but if I ever get married with someone, I wouldn't want one in at least two years time. Haha. But seriously.
10. Sometimes I wish I'm prettier, but I know pretty won't do the trick if I have fugly attitude. Busuk hati segala. Baik tak payah, kan? (: Oh no, not that I'm saying that semua muka cantik perangai buruk, no. Okay?





Comments