3. Please wait.
Yeah, yeah. I do have something to blog about. But this might be meaningless to some people, when it actually means A LOT to me.
You know GREEK, the TV series? Yeah my two pretty best friends are in love with the series. Me? Not a big fan. It's a good series, though, if you look for some fun drama to be watched ;)
And one day, I decided to borrow Chapix's hard disk, just to watch this guy on GREEK:
And one day, I decided to borrow Chapix's hard disk, just to watch this guy on GREEK:
Ho CRAP he was eating beer-flavoured POPSICLE! DAMN!
Ow my GOSH ow my GOSH I take what I said back! I LOVE seeing a guy who likes to play video game!
(wait I've never liked a guy wh's so into ONLINE games, not VIDEO games, so yeah, I don't take that back)
*swoon*
Ow my GOSH see where I'm going with a guy's gorgeous smile? HEAVEN!
Oh yes, you do remember how I felt about Jesse McCartney don't you? Yup, big fan.
Alright, time to sleep. Good night, people (:
p.s: Just for your information, if you're curious or anything, it's Season 2 Episode 11. ;)




Comments