7. all the small things


somebody wore this to the dining room yesterday and we laughed so hard!

Them who I love.
This is my former roomie, Fareha.
The magnificent icy blue Huka Falls.
Wait. I have another photo of it.
 here!! cool, eh?
of course, I have a thing for cap after this. -_-'
definitely one of my favorite photos. Me -> Aten -> Fareha -> Ema.

I was browsing randomly through my folder of photos, and I love these, all from the road trip we had last Easter. It was a great trip, but I didn't get to tell the story. And it was an awesome experience, almost impeccable. We slept at the beach (in the car) and wake up to the sunrise, exactly like what I've been wanting for so long (you know I have a thing for beach). We did things we (at least I) have never thought that I'd have the guts to do.

That's it, I'll blog properly next time hehehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia