4. GUESS WHAT?
Hey hey check this out!
YES I've booked my ticket for Iron Man 2! Hahaha suck that, bitches! Okay maybe I get too carried away. Hahahaha I am so freaking excited for this! God knows how much I wanted this!!! Buahahahahaa! Okay I'll stop.
I watched the first one with Amin *who was by then my best friend, but then we sorta broke up, long story, not gonna tell now* and Azmi & Angah *who was by then, was fasting, eh or was it me? Don't remember* and yes, I watched it TWICE. Ehehe. That's how much I was mad about the wittiness of the characters. Hii.
And early last year, the trailer and poster of Iron Man 2 were out. So yours truly and the beau then actually got REALLY excited knowing that the movie was gonna go out soon. So we waitedddd and waitedd and waiteddd and it didn't come out. And that only meant one thing, it's gonna go out 2010. We were very sad knowing that we couldn't watch it together )): (I am still sad, actually). But I'm gonna go watch anyway! And yes, I've booked the ticket! So hurrayy!
Although I am pretty nervous about it, I'm scared if the movie won't turn out as good. ): But, oh well, I've reserved my freaking seat! Hiahhhh!
Now who wants to go for Eclipse? :D
p.s: Still a bit sad ):
p.p.s: And yes, I booked for only ONE seat. Hmm. Bahahahaha.
p.p.s: And yes, I booked for only ONE seat. Hmm. Bahahahaha.
Comments