Hei Hei
I'm homeeee!
Um, home as in Auckland, not Malaysia alright. But I am so glad to be here. Like seriously, South Island is gorgeous and all but no place in New Zealand is better than Auckland! Everywhere in South Island is sooo dead (except for Christchurch, I guess, the place's a bit lively at night, incomparable to Auckland nevertheless). We had our first snow encounter (um last year we had to go up Mount Hutt for snow, which was comparatively awesome but this year we literally drove through snowfall!), drove down the most horrible road in the world, saw the most gorgeous buildings, stayed by a very stunning lake and many more!
This is the trip where I had the most motion sickness in history too. Well that's something memorable. And I got sick in the cold weather. Windburned lips, cold, cough and flu. Complete package with sunburned skin as a side. PFFFTT.
Also, we got bronze for futsal. Okay la, despite what happened. And only fourth placing for handball, but all good.
After getting myself a long-missed home-cooked meal, I went to get the stuffs mom sent me via Khairul (Izzati's boyfriend). Mom sent me three pairs of baju kurung (some of them are big, but they're all lovely, thanks mom ♥), and most importantly a cellphone. I thought it's my K850i, but apparently it's my brother's K770i. -.-" But all's good since my memory card was in it. I took a look at my old pictures, and GOD I was a really chubby girl this time last year. Most probably because my hair was shorter back then, but I was so fat it's almost unbelievable. Happy to see improvements this year, but I need to still work hard. Jia you!
Oh yes, I am still converting my RAW pictures to JPEG, so I'll just post whatever I have now, k? Here.
Um, home as in Auckland, not Malaysia alright. But I am so glad to be here. Like seriously, South Island is gorgeous and all but no place in New Zealand is better than Auckland! Everywhere in South Island is sooo dead (except for Christchurch, I guess, the place's a bit lively at night, incomparable to Auckland nevertheless). We had our first snow encounter (um last year we had to go up Mount Hutt for snow, which was comparatively awesome but this year we literally drove through snowfall!), drove down the most horrible road in the world, saw the most gorgeous buildings, stayed by a very stunning lake and many more!
This is the trip where I had the most motion sickness in history too. Well that's something memorable. And I got sick in the cold weather. Windburned lips, cold, cough and flu. Complete package with sunburned skin as a side. PFFFTT.
Also, we got bronze for futsal. Okay la, despite what happened. And only fourth placing for handball, but all good.
After getting myself a long-missed home-cooked meal, I went to get the stuffs mom sent me via Khairul (Izzati's boyfriend). Mom sent me three pairs of baju kurung (some of them are big, but they're all lovely, thanks mom ♥), and most importantly a cellphone. I thought it's my K850i, but apparently it's my brother's K770i. -.-" But all's good since my memory card was in it. I took a look at my old pictures, and GOD I was a really chubby girl this time last year. Most probably because my hair was shorter back then, but I was so fat it's almost unbelievable. Happy to see improvements this year, but I need to still work hard. Jia you!
Oh yes, I am still converting my RAW pictures to JPEG, so I'll just post whatever I have now, k? Here.
Me and Saifful took a night walk around University of Otago, guided by few friends.
Bill, Xiao Xian, Alex, and yours truly.
Gambar lain nanti okay.. Hehe.
Laters, alligators!
p.s: FACT: Hei Hei is the name of a place in Christchurch. NOT EVEN KIDDING. Bye.


Comments