Mon ami. Eh ma chambre. Ke mon chambre?

So this weekend is pretty much the most productive weekend for me this year. Well we did something on Friday night, so I tucked in only at almost 6am. I woke up feeling super tired, so I slept in till noon or something. Then I watched some of my favorite movies; Fired Up, Jumper, and Mean Girls. But wait, I didn't really watch them. I put them on play and just listened to the lines and continued sleeping, listening to the movie. BAHAHA. Yes that's what I do. Because I can't sleep in pin-drop silence.


In the night, after Skyping with Naim, I started tidying up my room which was super messy before. Not an exaggeration when I put that "super" right there okay. Memang sumpah bersepah. But being the ADD I am, I couldn't stay more than 2 minutes doing one thing, so in between I called my mum (who asked me to take a decent picture and send it to Salam Perantauan regardless of my willingness T_T), talked to Biha (who apparently loves TEMPE, ha! My sister definitely, since no one else in my family- seriously NO ONE loves tempe as much as I do other than this kid), did sit up, made drinks, blah3. Finished everything including redecorating slash changing the pictures on my picture wall by 4am.


Woke up the next morning at 11, I cleaned the kitchen and fridge thoroughly, but I did the bathroom with mere mediocrity. I was finally done by 2pm. Nisya made some 'appreciation pasta' (lol), had lunch and has been studying slash making notes since then. Of course, everything else in between.


Ha sape tak pernah nampak bilik ai, ni ha ghupenye.


Bangga la sikit kan siapa jadi boyfriend I, dapat girlfriend rajin macam ni. HAHAHA. Eh sorry hujung katil ada buku and paper. Biase la, ai mana buleh study atas meja kan. Hukhuk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia