I'm baaaacccckkkk

Okay so it's been like 10 days since I last updated my blog. Seriously I should just retire already pffth. Yesterday I made a video so I could replace the supposed-to-be regular writings, but I was too lazy to edit the video so yeah. Today I had a test, which went okay I suppose because it's an open-book test (well it should be, it's only our 2nd week of class and we had a test already!) and after that a whole lengthy lecture on syllabus and whatnot, so my mind is like super tired right now I don't think the sentences I construct even make sense.


Oh yes, positive parts (because I can't be bothered dragging everyone around me in this hole where everything is bad and blah3) of my life lately:


1. Naim sent me a birthday present. It's a lovely little box and a Body Shop Moroccan Rose gift set. I love it!! And Good God I'm too lazy to take a quality picture of it so here goes, camera phone-quality hehe.
 This is the gift set (obviously). It came in a very pretty packaging ♥
And this is the custom-made box he made ♥ This came with a video instruction. Like, I know how to make it a box, but I love the instructions he gave. Hihi.

2. Farhanis gave me an Etude House nail color (because she went to Korea recently) and a keychain/charm. I only knew about Etude House from Eiykaa's blog actually but I appreciate it!



3. Kyra gave me a present I love the most ♥

4. Saifful gave me the soft toy/plush he won at Gold Coast. Haha cute :)

The not-so-good stuffs? I prefer keeping it to myself. I'll just let it be between me, God, and the people involved (direct or indirectly).

So catch this, a picture of myself with the accidental curly hair (a result of, hold you breath, three days of not washing my hair- gross, I know, and tying my hair in a bun overnight + a bit of hairspray) I sported today.

Messy kan kan? But I got few positive responses ;) Not really sure if I'd like to keep not washing my hair though...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia