Something you and I miss.
When I miss someone, I would listen to "Part of The List" several times until I tell myself "I'm done missing you".
And that's exactly what I did today. That song reminded me so much of him, the person I don't want to think about. But the way the song started, "Style of your hair, shape of your eyes and your nose.. The way you stare as if you see right through to my soul".. it just reminds me so much of him (as of now. Usually it reminds me of someone else). Partly because I've been seeing the person who reminds me of him too much these few days. Partly because it precisely described him. Partly because we had great times together. Partly because I used to analyse him that way and store every details at the back of my mind.
I sat back and reminisced those days. I didn't wonder why things didn't work out between us. I didn't wish it would. But I found me telling myself how happy it was. What sort of feelings I had those days.
Anyways, moving on. I found a picture I took using my now-gone Bold 3 :( It was the first picture I took using it, to test the camera. I looked horrible in it, but I love how the picture turned out to be.
Now, THAT is something I miss and wish would turn out different. Haih.
And that's exactly what I did today. That song reminded me so much of him, the person I don't want to think about. But the way the song started, "Style of your hair, shape of your eyes and your nose.. The way you stare as if you see right through to my soul".. it just reminds me so much of him (as of now. Usually it reminds me of someone else). Partly because I've been seeing the person who reminds me of him too much these few days. Partly because it precisely described him. Partly because we had great times together. Partly because I used to analyse him that way and store every details at the back of my mind.
I sat back and reminisced those days. I didn't wonder why things didn't work out between us. I didn't wish it would. But I found me telling myself how happy it was. What sort of feelings I had those days.
Anyways, moving on. I found a picture I took using my now-gone Bold 3 :( It was the first picture I took using it, to test the camera. I looked horrible in it, but I love how the picture turned out to be.
Now, THAT is something I miss and wish would turn out different. Haih.

Comments