125; you are the only exception
Truth to be told, I was one of those people who are VERY skeptical about love. I am a girl, I know. And girls are supposed to have all these fantasies about getting married to a prince, blah blah blah, I am aware of that too. And back in those days, I once read of this. On my mind was,
Yup, that's what I thought.
Till I found him.
Yes he did everything I want a guy to do, and not by any requests. I've never told him about what a guy of my dreams would do, but he surprisingly did all. That's why I said he treats me right. And he did not just do all that during our honeymoon phase.
He made me believe that love exists. Gentlemen exist. And I can be loved the way I wish to, too. (:
He's not perfect, but he's perfect for me (:
"Awww this is very sweet. I want somebody like this too. But that's impossible. No Malay guys can do this. Nay, no GUYS in general can do this. They aren't jerk, they're just too real to be the guy of my fantasy"
Yup, that's what I thought.
Till I found him.
Yes he did everything I want a guy to do, and not by any requests. I've never told him about what a guy of my dreams would do, but he surprisingly did all. That's why I said he treats me right. And he did not just do all that during our honeymoon phase.
He made me believe that love exists. Gentlemen exist. And I can be loved the way I wish to, too. (:
He's not perfect, but he's perfect for me (:

Comments