127; movie- BURIED (high spoiler alert)

Have you heard of the movie 'BURIED'?
The actor? Ryan Reynolds.
You know I would not say bad stuffs about the hot Ryan Reynolds.


I'm just going to say bad stuffs about this movie he's in.
FUCK THIS MOVIE!


Plotholes were everywhere; STUPID, STUPID script. No other actors, SERIOUSLY, and it takes us nowhere, I mean NOWHERE but the damn coffin!!!!!


First of all, they left a long, too long of a pause before the 'action' starts. Then, stupid script required Reynolds to light up his Zippo when he said he couldn't breathe! ZIPPO, OTHER THAN OIL (or whatever it is) USES OXYGEN YOU MORON!! When you have your cellphone, use it! UGH. And DUH if I hold someone as a hostage I wouldn't leave him with a Blackberry, never mind with POSTPAID plan. Kills the suspense. And his meds too, I mean if I intended to leave him there panicked, I wouldn't supply him his anxiety pills, regardless of how hot he is *cough*cough*. AND WHY OH WHY PAUL CONROY DIDN'T YOU THINK ABOUT CHANGING THE BLACKBERRY'S LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH OR CHECKING FOR THE CELL'S NUMBER UNTIL THE LAST 15 MINUTES OF THE MOVIE???


Along the movie, I kept on convincing myself, "now don't worry Hawa, you can spend 95 minutes watching Ryan Reynolds" but I lost it. I totally lost it.


Whatever. Tell your sisters, your brothers, your neighbors NOT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE. THE SUCKIEST, EVER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia