130; I just haven't met you yet.
I don't know what am I doing here when I have another 700 words to be typed away before 12pm. Well to be honest for the last 30 minutes I've been writing on people's walls, Youtube-ing, and reading some news instead of doing my work. BAHAHAHA.
And this is the most amazing thing I found today.
I wish my parents were this cool when I was five, buying me a drum set. Hahaha.
But truly, this kid is awesome. Magical. Hooooo! He's a Youtube phenomena for some time actually, I just knew about him today though.
And right now, in the back of my mind, the paths around Alamanda has been projected CLEARLY, I don't know why. And this is why I hate photographic memory. It comes unexpectedly.
Keheheheh I'm just still procrastinating. See you later, alligator!
And this is the most amazing thing I found today.
I wish my parents were this cool when I was five, buying me a drum set. Hahaha.
But truly, this kid is awesome. Magical. Hooooo! He's a Youtube phenomena for some time actually, I just knew about him today though.
And right now, in the back of my mind, the paths around Alamanda has been projected CLEARLY, I don't know why. And this is why I hate photographic memory. It comes unexpectedly.
Keheheheh I'm just still procrastinating. See you later, alligator!
Comments