128; and my world stops when you're gone.
My room mate(s) has heard lots, uncountable numbers of fights between me and him. It's hard, each fight. But we always end up rekindling and being in love with each other all over again.
And I thank God for giving me such supportive and understanding roomies. (:
You know, what I learnt today is there's no such thing as 'we never had a fight'. The nearest truth to that statement is 'we sometimes have big fights but we always forgive and forget'. I don't know, if it's not him, I would definitely be single since long time ago. But it's him.
That's the thing. It's him.
And I love him so fucking much. Call me stupid, call me childish, call me lucky. I call myself BLESSED.
Love doesn't make you stupid. Love doesn't fuck your life up. Love isn't supposed to make things hard. But if it does, then it is probably not love. Or you're probably not trying hard enough, because you don't have the feelings in you.
To be honest, today we had a fight. A big one. I tried to let him go, but I couldn't. The fight made me realize how much I love him, and it made us love each other more.
All I'm saying is sometimes you need to have this kind of fights, so that you know how much you love someone, so that you'll appreciate them more.
And I thank God for giving me such supportive and understanding roomies. (:
You know, what I learnt today is there's no such thing as 'we never had a fight'. The nearest truth to that statement is 'we sometimes have big fights but we always forgive and forget'. I don't know, if it's not him, I would definitely be single since long time ago. But it's him.
That's the thing. It's him.
And I love him so fucking much. Call me stupid, call me childish, call me lucky. I call myself BLESSED.
Love doesn't make you stupid. Love doesn't fuck your life up. Love isn't supposed to make things hard. But if it does, then it is probably not love. Or you're probably not trying hard enough, because you don't have the feelings in you.
To be honest, today we had a fight. A big one. I tried to let him go, but I couldn't. The fight made me realize how much I love him, and it made us love each other more.
All I'm saying is sometimes you need to have this kind of fights, so that you know how much you love someone, so that you'll appreciate them more.
He made this for me, for our 34th month together. When he was sick.
I love it so much, but I didn't get the chance to tell him that.
I love it baby.
Thanks ♥
Thanks ♥
Have you heard that there's no definition for 'love'?
One day, when you've found someone who makes you think "THIS IS what love means", don't, I mean DO NOT ever let them go no matter how hard things are.
You'll always be able to get through tough stuffs with true love.

Comments