132; i have to do this, sorry
Okok I just gotta share this first.
"NO LAH. THIS IS SHIT, YOU KNOW?"
"What? You can add 'lah' to 'no' too?"
"Yeah, you can add 'lah' to pretty much every word. But not too much in one sentence though. Just enough, like salt.."
"WTF? That's just like Americans with 'fuck'. 'Go fucking sit in that fucking chair' or..."
HAHAHA. Yeah he didn't finish the sentence because I laughed too hard over that truth.
And another one.
"What? C-O-L-O-U-R? Only retards spell color with U. Shit"
"Shit, let them be. They're not wrong anyway"
"What do you mean by that? They ARE wrong. That's not the way to spell 'color'. Stupid"
"Are you tryna say the American way of spelling 'color' is the right way?"
"Yeah, Americans are always right. You don't put U in 'color'"
"No, Americans are just too fucking lazy that they drop U in every spelling that needs it"
*quiet*
"OMG I JUST FUCKING OWNED YOU!! OWNEDDDDD!"
"NO I DON'T CONSIDER THAT AS AN OWNAGE. THAT'S A MINOR WIN ALRIGHT"
"Oh I know it's a motherfucking major win. Hah!"
Conversations with an American are entertaining sometimes.
"NO LAH. THIS IS SHIT, YOU KNOW?"
"What? You can add 'lah' to 'no' too?"
"Yeah, you can add 'lah' to pretty much every word. But not too much in one sentence though. Just enough, like salt.."
"WTF? That's just like Americans with 'fuck'. 'Go fucking sit in that fucking chair' or..."
HAHAHA. Yeah he didn't finish the sentence because I laughed too hard over that truth.
And another one.
"What? C-O-L-O-U-R? Only retards spell color with U. Shit"
"Shit, let them be. They're not wrong anyway"
"What do you mean by that? They ARE wrong. That's not the way to spell 'color'. Stupid"
"Are you tryna say the American way of spelling 'color' is the right way?"
"Yeah, Americans are always right. You don't put U in 'color'"
"No, Americans are just too fucking lazy that they drop U in every spelling that needs it"
*quiet*
"OMG I JUST FUCKING OWNED YOU!! OWNEDDDDD!"
"NO I DON'T CONSIDER THAT AS AN OWNAGE. THAT'S A MINOR WIN ALRIGHT"
"Oh I know it's a motherfucking major win. Hah!"
Conversations with an American are entertaining sometimes.
Comments
I'm still laughing although it's almost 24 hrs since these conversations. haha