133; you can paint it all
I love having someone to talk to. I mean, who doesn't? But I don't just 'talk' to everybody. I have, like, major trust issues, so I prefer keeping it all inside. But when somebody offers to listen, I'm really glad. What makes me even happier is the fact that that someone understands that all I need is a good listener, who'd listen to me even if I don't say a word.
I don't like playing games, but I have to play along sometimes. Because that's the least I can do to spare people's heart from aching.
I don't make sense, I know. But I just want you to listen. Or rather read. And don't judge.
I don't like playing games, but I have to play along sometimes. Because that's the least I can do to spare people's heart from aching.
I don't make sense, I know. But I just want you to listen. Or rather read. And don't judge.
Comments