Journey.

You know, the whole dynamic of our relationship has changed. From "I miss you I can feel my heart exploding" to absolute silence weaved with the buzzing sound of a busy bee. From video call every single day for three years, to only once in three weeks (if there is ever a chance). From those things to these.

But for all I know, you are still the same person I knew four years ago. You would still put your arms around me and tell me you're here whenever something goes wrong, you don't even have to ask what happened. You would hold my hand and show me off to the people who matter to you. You are still that person who would call me out of no reason other than to tell me that you miss me. You are still that person who would do whatever it takes to stay with me. 

And for all I know, your love supersedes everything; the distance, the time difference, and many other conflicts we have to face this year. And I thank you for that.

I came to realize that we are no longer 18. No longer kids who feel like adults. We are now adults. And knowing that the love has not changed a bit, gives me the inspiration boost I might just need.

No sweetheart, this is not a post to cherish the months we have been through (it's been 45 months but hey, I know you're counting too hehe). This is not a post for your birthday or whatever. This just goes to show that I appreciate you, in every ways possible.

And I love you too. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia