Weekends
It feels like forever since I had a nice, calm weekend. I can't even remember when was that. This week life has been a tad too busy, even in the weekend. I've been juggling my time so much I could do that in the street and be a millionaire from it. Between practicum, work, rugby world cup, assignment, and real life, I almost didn't think about myself. Yes it feels like I've lost myself in between.
I've been trying to look up for support, but hey, if you couldn't be there for them, can you really expect much in return? I don't blame them, it's totally my fault. Now I'm trying to find time for myself. I need a getaway, to some island, be myself and not care about anything or anyone else.
Ugh being myself. One thing some people hate about me. How do I live knowing that for a fact somebody I love is hating me for dressing the way I like?
I don't know who else to turn to in this depressing time, other than Him. May He grant me extraordinary emotional strength.
I've been trying to look up for support, but hey, if you couldn't be there for them, can you really expect much in return? I don't blame them, it's totally my fault. Now I'm trying to find time for myself. I need a getaway, to some island, be myself and not care about anything or anyone else.
Ugh being myself. One thing some people hate about me. How do I live knowing that for a fact somebody I love is hating me for dressing the way I like?
I don't know who else to turn to in this depressing time, other than Him. May He grant me extraordinary emotional strength.

Comments