Ring-ring-ching-ching-ding-a-ling


It's been a really long day for me. School, annoying people, then stadium (where I had to be relocated because no one else wants to walk all the way to the other side of the stadium and standby there), and more annoying people, rehearsal and everything else. 


By the end of the day, I just decided to switch off my feelings and head home and sleep. But then he called. He had a really long day too, and he's been working all night and haven't got a bit of sleep since he got back. I felt guilty that he called instead of going to sleep, but he said he called because he misses me. Awwhh ♥


It's been so long since anyone ever said such nice thing to me. I miss that. And I miss last year, when I went home feeling depressed, and I wanted to go to sleep but I couldn't, so instead of rambling to me (I fall asleep faster when I hear people talking), he read me Qur'an. When he realized that I wasn't sleeping, he asked me some trivia about the Holy Qur'an.

Meh we aren't that pious but we enjoy that. It's more romantic konon, boleh? Huhu.



Alright, pictures time! Not related to the post though. And excuse my face.
 Me and Timai at the MSD open house. 
 Basically how I look when working at the stadium. Oh I hate that radio more than the headset.
Basically the station where I work at.
Meh actually this is untouched since day 1.

Sorry no pictures of cast or other parts of the stadium. We swore confidentiality. No jokes, we signed three papers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia