Okay this is official. I miss home.
Wow to be honest I have so much to write about, but all these words I have in my head couldn't be strung. I don't even know which one to begin with.
to fill up the space Anyway, I'm currently chatting with my mom on Facebook. I didn't call her yesterday and today, so it's a really pleasant surprise to see my mom get on Facebook (yes it's not creepy anymore). So when I was chatting with her, Naim called me to say that he's craving for tomyam (pretty random, I know). And he told me to say hi to my mom, so I did. Then, when I explained to mom why Naim called me, she said I should've told her that Naim was craving for tomyam, because she just went back from tomyam with my dad.
Okay, first of all it's really cute that my mom wants him to join her and my dad for dinner. She really likes him, it appears. Because to be honest, my mom never actually asked my guy friends to dinner with the family, except A who happens to be my neighbor, especially when I'm not around. My mom don't really eat when there's an unfamiliar face at the table (no jokes). So seeing how different it is with Naim, it makes me happy :)
Secondly, I know how lonely it gets there :( I'm definitely too far to be going home every weekend or every day off, my brother is lodging in the school hostel, my baby sister is back in KL, and my sister is too busy to go back. So I know how sad mom is feeling right now; she had three daughters and she could talk to none. Actually mom is being super, like always, busy with stuffs. But I know she wants to be able to sit after a long day and just talk about stuff. Instead, sigh. Oh mom, I wish I could go home now and just stay with you :(
Okay, first of all it's really cute that my mom wants him to join her and my dad for dinner. She really likes him, it appears. Because to be honest, my mom never actually asked my guy friends to dinner with the family, except A who happens to be my neighbor, especially when I'm not around. My mom don't really eat when there's an unfamiliar face at the table (no jokes). So seeing how different it is with Naim, it makes me happy :)
Secondly, I know how lonely it gets there :( I'm definitely too far to be going home every weekend or every day off, my brother is lodging in the school hostel, my baby sister is back in KL, and my sister is too busy to go back. So I know how sad mom is feeling right now; she had three daughters and she could talk to none. Actually mom is being super, like always, busy with stuffs. But I know she wants to be able to sit after a long day and just talk about stuff. Instead, sigh. Oh mom, I wish I could go home now and just stay with you :(
Comments