The past.
Okay so I've been lurking around my past (mind you, one of the things I loathe is looking back, because we tend to choose to stay in the past once we went to it) so I found couple of interesting photos.
Since most of you aren't from the same high school (or primary, for that matter) as me, here I present you the past me;
This was in Kem Kaizen. Whoever from around Pontian/near JB must've heard of this camp I suppose. It's at Gunung Pulai.
This was in our class. We were in this particular classroom for five years. My desk that time if I'm not mistaken at the very end corner next to the door. :)
Please bear in mind that one of the things I do on very rare occasion is to expose my past, not just because how horrible I looked then (now I feel not much different anyway) but also because they who existed in my past mostly is out of my present. So yeah enjoy while you can :D
And looking back at those days, I remember this one guy I called Nodi. He wasn't from our school, but we met because he went to my school for um either tae kwon do or Tunas Saintis, or both, I can't remember which. He was a friend of a friend of mine. We didn't know each other very long, but after a couple of days he told me about his family, even showed me the photo of his parents.
Now looking back, I was surprised of how easy I make friends back then. Hehe. And I wonder, if he remembers me too? I want him to at least say "I don't remember your name, but I know you from somewhere and I know we've talked". Because last year (or the year before that) I bumped into this guy I knew for a couple of days in my past, and he remembered me so I hope for the same :)
p.s: Please don't be surprised of how huge I was in high school. I was 58kgs when I was 17 okay. T_T
Since most of you aren't from the same high school (or primary, for that matter) as me, here I present you the past me;
This was in Kem Kaizen. Whoever from around Pontian/near JB must've heard of this camp I suppose. It's at Gunung Pulai.
This was in our class. We were in this particular classroom for five years. My desk that time if I'm not mistaken at the very end corner next to the door. :)
Please bear in mind that one of the things I do on very rare occasion is to expose my past, not just because how horrible I looked then (now I feel not much different anyway) but also because they who existed in my past mostly is out of my present. So yeah enjoy while you can :D
And looking back at those days, I remember this one guy I called Nodi. He wasn't from our school, but we met because he went to my school for um either tae kwon do or Tunas Saintis, or both, I can't remember which. He was a friend of a friend of mine. We didn't know each other very long, but after a couple of days he told me about his family, even showed me the photo of his parents.
Now looking back, I was surprised of how easy I make friends back then. Hehe. And I wonder, if he remembers me too? I want him to at least say "I don't remember your name, but I know you from somewhere and I know we've talked". Because last year (or the year before that) I bumped into this guy I knew for a couple of days in my past, and he remembered me so I hope for the same :)
p.s: Please don't be surprised of how huge I was in high school. I was 58kgs when I was 17 okay. T_T
image #viatumblr



Comments