What's yo flava?

Yesterday Auckland got a little hot. Not like freaking hot, but the kind of warmth you'd love ♥
I was at the stadium when that happened. We were running around when suddenly everybody stopped and went out to enjoy the sun. Ollie and I sat on the grass.


Ollie: Oh my gosh the sun! I feel like an ice cream!
Me: Oh gee I love this. And yeah you can be a tub of vanilla ice cream.
*laugh*
Ollie: Well I like cookies and cream better.
Me: I can be my favorite; cappuccino. That would suit me best.
Ollie: *laugh* You like cappuccino ice cream, Hawa?
Me: Yeah pretty much. Movenpick's Cappuccino, to be particular.
Ollie: Oh girl you sure have expensive taste!
Me: OUCH Ollie!

+_+
Movenpick isn't that 'expensive' though. He was just mocking around, haha.


Well I have fun meeting new friends there. They might be a little different than me, but yeah some of them are cool. :)


p.s.: If you get what we were laughing about, congratulations!
p.p.s.: Ollie = Oliver

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia