Feeling content.
You know that happy feeling you get when something good is happening? That's okay. But do you know that CONTENT feeling you HAVE when you get something really good? That's great.
Before, I have never thought that I'll be content with my life at such young age. But here I am, not just feeling happy, not just infatuated with my own life, but actually feeling really good about it. It feels like I have achieved something and that is the best thing that could ever happen to me. What is? Him.
I'm not saying just because of him, I will not further my study because to be honest, I haven't felt like quitting my studies (that's a good sign) because I feel like I have to do more. But in the love aspect, I believe, nay, I KNOW I don't need more. I'm not settling. He IS the best thing, and I know that.
Okay a material example is my K850. Did you know that when the first time that phone broke, I spent a whole freaking week crying over it? I have always wanted that phone since I lost my last phone before it. I took my time to buy a new phone and in that period I was attracted to a few other Sony phones, but this one just got me hooked. And I knew instantly that moment, I wanted K850. And when I finally got it, I was so freaking happy. I exchanged my phone with Naim and God knows how annoying I sounded everytime I reminded him not to scratch the phone. Haha. And when it broke, I felt devastated. I kept telling everyone that if I have money, I'm gonna buy the exact same phone. Naim sent his (my) phone to me, and I was a happy girl again. Until it broke down again. Three times I tried to repair that phone. I loved it so much that when Naim bought E71, I didn't care at all. Every other phone sucked to me.
To me, feeling content is REALLY important. I don't wanna be happy. I wanna feel content. I don't wanna feel regret. Because for me, to feel content is like the highest a person can get. I don't wanna be old and happy. I wanna be old and content with my life. Like, if you have sex, you don't wanna stop until you reach the Big O, do you? You would want to complete the whole intercourse by feeling what you're supposed to feel.
I am not the kind of person who gets satisfied easy. But I am happy that I could feel content at such young age.
And today, I got to tell him this random thought. :)
Before, I have never thought that I'll be content with my life at such young age. But here I am, not just feeling happy, not just infatuated with my own life, but actually feeling really good about it. It feels like I have achieved something and that is the best thing that could ever happen to me. What is? Him.
I'm not saying just because of him, I will not further my study because to be honest, I haven't felt like quitting my studies (that's a good sign) because I feel like I have to do more. But in the love aspect, I believe, nay, I KNOW I don't need more. I'm not settling. He IS the best thing, and I know that.
Okay a material example is my K850. Did you know that when the first time that phone broke, I spent a whole freaking week crying over it? I have always wanted that phone since I lost my last phone before it. I took my time to buy a new phone and in that period I was attracted to a few other Sony phones, but this one just got me hooked. And I knew instantly that moment, I wanted K850. And when I finally got it, I was so freaking happy. I exchanged my phone with Naim and God knows how annoying I sounded everytime I reminded him not to scratch the phone. Haha. And when it broke, I felt devastated. I kept telling everyone that if I have money, I'm gonna buy the exact same phone. Naim sent his (my) phone to me, and I was a happy girl again. Until it broke down again. Three times I tried to repair that phone. I loved it so much that when Naim bought E71, I didn't care at all. Every other phone sucked to me.
To me, feeling content is REALLY important. I don't wanna be happy. I wanna feel content. I don't wanna feel regret. Because for me, to feel content is like the highest a person can get. I don't wanna be old and happy. I wanna be old and content with my life. Like, if you have sex, you don't wanna stop until you reach the Big O, do you? You would want to complete the whole intercourse by feeling what you're supposed to feel.
I am not the kind of person who gets satisfied easy. But I am happy that I could feel content at such young age.
And today, I got to tell him this random thought. :)
Comments