siapa ada anak buah comel macam saya??

This my first nephew, Muhammad Irham Aqif. THE CUTEST THING!!!! I feel like burying my face in his tummy and kiss him all over, like seriously!!


He is my cousin's (Abg Awie's sister, Kak Ella) son, born on the 10th (or 11th) of January 2011 (this year). Neat number, yo. Too bad I haven't got the time to see him :( I could list a thousand excuses of why we haven't seen this cute baby yet, but only God, me, mom and dad know the truth.


I'm sorry about that but it's not gonna stop me from wanting to spoil this kid! :D


Another cute picture haha. That was his mum's hand :P

Okbai.

Comments

Aqilah Amin said…
haha. gmbr bwh tuh plg comel, nak gigit!
hawanasir said…
nk gigit pipi dia sgt!!!1!!

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia