Just when you thought things couldn't go worse.
I love having people to entertain my ramblings. I used to have him to listen and entertain me by engaging in the conversation (yeah sort of a conversation I had in my mind) about things. But now that he's busy and shit, I have nowhere to turn to but the virtual world.
And the thing is whenever I am bored or I feel like the time is passing by REALLY slowly I'll watch something heavy, something that would need me to do some thinking to really understand it. Like, Harry Potter (because I didn't read the book). Or Memento. Or Jumper. Or Juno (because of its complexity. You think it's simple? Think again). Or Inception. And I've watched Inception, like 13149362 times. Kidding, just four. And every time I do, it ended with me coming up with more questions about it.
Like this one.
"How Inception impressed me: it's a movie about subconscious minds, but everyone in the team were conscious that they were dreaming."
I don't know, watching mind-baffling movies like this is definitely a great supersedence of boredom. I don't think of the small things- the things I shouldn't be thinking about- things that could lead me to depression; my time is filled and I was required to think, I get preoccupied for some time, and if I have a movie buddy to annoy, that would be even better! :D
And the thing is whenever I am bored or I feel like the time is passing by REALLY slowly I'll watch something heavy, something that would need me to do some thinking to really understand it. Like, Harry Potter (because I didn't read the book). Or Memento. Or Jumper. Or Juno (because of its complexity. You think it's simple? Think again). Or Inception. And I've watched Inception, like 13149362 times. Kidding, just four. And every time I do, it ended with me coming up with more questions about it.
Like this one.
"How Inception impressed me: it's a movie about subconscious minds, but everyone in the team were conscious that they were dreaming."
I texted that to him once. Guess what was his response? Nothing. But I don't mind, because I know he was busy/he doesn't have time to entertain things like that especially when we're far apart.
Today I've got somebody to layan me and my questions about Inception.
Thank you rielriel!
I still do have a lot of questions about Inception. Apparently, knowing the REAL ending didn't satisfy me aye?
I don't know, watching mind-baffling movies like this is definitely a great supersedence of boredom. I don't think of the small things- the things I shouldn't be thinking about- things that could lead me to depression; my time is filled and I was required to think, I get preoccupied for some time, and if I have a movie buddy to annoy, that would be even better! :D
Light, romantic, non-complex movies usually just brings me far down. So, no, thanks.
Oh, another plus, I get to imitate their accents! 8D
p.s: Pretty bummed that I won't get to see Chelsea vs Man Utd this morning. I've been waiting forever for this. :( But maybe it's better if I don't watch it, because I don't have a good feeling about it.
p.p.s: By the time this is written, it's 3 in the morning here and the match starts at 6.30ish.
p.p.s: By the time this is written, it's 3 in the morning here and the match starts at 6.30ish.
Comments