Panic! At The Disco's slow number
When the world gets too heavy
Put it on my back
I'll be your levy
You are taking me apart
like bad glue on a "Get well" card
It was always you falling for me
now there's always time
Calling for me
I'm the light blinking at the end of the road,
Blink back to let me know.
I'm a fly that's trapped in a web
But I'm thinking that my spider's dead
Lonely, lonely little life
I could kid myself and thinking that I'm fine.
It was always you
Falling for me
Now there's always time
Calling for me
I'm the light blinking at the end of the road
Blink back to let me know
That I'm skin and bone
Just a cane and rusty throne
Oh the castle under siege
But the sign outside says "leave me alone"
It was always you
Falling for me
Now there's always time
Calling for me
I'm the light blinking at the end of the road
Blink back to let me know
It was always you
Blink back to let me know
It was always you.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This is Panic's slow number, "Always". I love Panic's tight, upbeat, heavy and funky songs, but their slow numbers always rip my heart out. Absolute favorite after Northern Downpour.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The picture I've never shown before.
Me with Johan Farid Khairuddin. I don't need to introduce this man, he is a star! And he is an absolute dear! ♥ Some times last year I wrote on some survey, the person I'd like to meet the most are Johan Farid Khairuddin (JFK) and Brendon Urie, and not just meet them like in a 'signing session' or stuffs like that, I want to hang out with them. And guess what, I had my dream come true. :)
I was having a pretty bad day before that, and I had no reason to smile that day, except for this guy. And he made the smile permanent for some times.
He made me believe again, that NOTHING is impossible.
Put it on my back
I'll be your levy
You are taking me apart
like bad glue on a "Get well" card
It was always you falling for me
now there's always time
Calling for me
I'm the light blinking at the end of the road,
Blink back to let me know.
I'm a fly that's trapped in a web
But I'm thinking that my spider's dead
Lonely, lonely little life
I could kid myself and thinking that I'm fine.
It was always you
Falling for me
Now there's always time
Calling for me
I'm the light blinking at the end of the road
Blink back to let me know
That I'm skin and bone
Just a cane and rusty throne
Oh the castle under siege
But the sign outside says "leave me alone"
It was always you
Falling for me
Now there's always time
Calling for me
I'm the light blinking at the end of the road
Blink back to let me know
It was always you
Blink back to let me know
It was always you.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This is Panic's slow number, "Always". I love Panic's tight, upbeat, heavy and funky songs, but their slow numbers always rip my heart out. Absolute favorite after Northern Downpour.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The picture I've never shown before.
Me with Johan Farid Khairuddin. I don't need to introduce this man, he is a star! And he is an absolute dear! ♥ Some times last year I wrote on some survey, the person I'd like to meet the most are Johan Farid Khairuddin (JFK) and Brendon Urie, and not just meet them like in a 'signing session' or stuffs like that, I want to hang out with them. And guess what, I had my dream come true. :)
I was having a pretty bad day before that, and I had no reason to smile that day, except for this guy. And he made the smile permanent for some times.
He made me believe again, that NOTHING is impossible.

Comments