If I could trade mistakes for sheep.

I don't shoot as much these days. Or even if I do, I don't look at them after I did, let alone process or upload it. But one thing remains the same.


Bill Rosli has always been my favorite subject.


She has long nice hair, she's average, she's everything I have in mind. And she makes my photos look nice, without even trying. 


I mean I love inanimated objects as subjects, true, but taking her pictures every now and then makes me feel humane. 


Another thing I love about shooting her is she is not all so excited about being photographed. If the words 'calm yo tits' should exist in our colloquial, it shouldn't be said to her. 


And of course, when she is not around, we (I) have Naim to be photographed. Another of my favorite subject. But most of the times he'll take over the camera.

And that is when magic happens. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia