HAWA 101
Hi. These are some things you need to know when you start hanging out with me. The essential clues.
"Raincheck":
When I say 'raincheck' to you (synonymous phrases include but not limited to "we'll see", "maybe, but not soon", "yeah, probably later") that means I don't wanna do it/go to that place but I like you so I don't wanna be rude to you so please do not think that I want to do/go to what/where you suggested, because 1. I don't want to 2. I don't like it 3. You clearly haven't tried to know me better, so yeah here's your other chance, don't screw it. And don't you dare keep planning behind my back and tell people I am "keen to go".
"No":
That is the stupidest thing you could ever suggest!! Come up with better idea, or better, get a new personality which comes with better taste! Or really, we could be friends, but not hangout buddies. That is if you're not okay with upgrading your taste.
"Thank you" /straight tone, pokerface, occasionally followed by 'duh' face/:
I really don't appreciate that at all. Do/say that again and you're banned for life.
But of course, this only applies to friends and okay friends. My very close/best friends would know better and don't need this guide. But yeah if I say those three things to your face often, you might want to reconsider being friends with me because I am a huge pain in the ass. And I know that fact.
I'm sorry if I sound arrogant/bitchy/obnoxious. Really. I can't help it.
"Raincheck":
When I say 'raincheck' to you (synonymous phrases include but not limited to "we'll see", "maybe, but not soon", "yeah, probably later") that means I don't wanna do it/go to that place but I like you so I don't wanna be rude to you so please do not think that I want to do/go to what/where you suggested, because 1. I don't want to 2. I don't like it 3. You clearly haven't tried to know me better, so yeah here's your other chance, don't screw it. And don't you dare keep planning behind my back and tell people I am "keen to go".
"No":
That is the stupidest thing you could ever suggest!! Come up with better idea, or better, get a new personality which comes with better taste! Or really, we could be friends, but not hangout buddies. That is if you're not okay with upgrading your taste.
"Thank you" /straight tone, pokerface, occasionally followed by 'duh' face/:
I really don't appreciate that at all. Do/say that again and you're banned for life.
But of course, this only applies to friends and okay friends. My very close/best friends would know better and don't need this guide. But yeah if I say those three things to your face often, you might want to reconsider being friends with me because I am a huge pain in the ass. And I know that fact.
I'm sorry if I sound arrogant/bitchy/obnoxious. Really. I can't help it.
Comments
p/s: dpt bygkn muke hawa utk 'thank you' XD