Inconsolable

Don't get me wrong, I love being home (hence, the use of the word 'home'). I do. I love that I can talk to my mom whenever, see my boyfriend whenever I miss him, go out and eat awesome food, listen to JFK on Hitz without lag, drive around and just pick whichever beach or mall to go to anytime.


But nothing can make me feel good about leaving Auckland. It's like, I'm super excited about going back but my heart will be left here for sure. I would miss complaining 18 degrees to be 'too hot and sweat-inducing'. I would miss going to uni just to use the computer and ogle cute guys at the same time (which is not hard at all!). I would miss turning everywhere and feel motivated to get healthy or lose some more weight because of how pretty and skinny everyone else is. I would miss Sheryll tapping my shoulder, asking me to speak in English to people I'm not comfortable speaking English with. I would miss speaking in Malay as a 'secret language' to avoid people knowing that we're talking about them. I would miss TAKING MY TIME. I would miss not feeling mad waiting for the bus. I would miss walking everywhere. I would miss mass lectures.


Basically I would miss everything I experienced here.


(Especially the awesome Burger Fuel. Naim has to keep his promise; one day we would fly back to Auckland, and have Burger Fuel again)


Damn you Auckland. Who has you turned me into?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia