Right before your very la, la, la, la eyes
I'm sorry if my posts lately is annoying you. Tengah 'perak' lagi dengan negara sendiri. Hikhik. Yesterday since it was public holiday, Naim asked me if I wanted to go out with his family to Alamanda. Despite the fever I was having, of course I went with them, because Naim being free is a rare case. He told me he wanted to buy me some new clothes there, but sadly after three hours (or more) there, I couldn't find anything I like. Maybe it's a change of taste matter. And Naim ended up buying stuffs for himself. Haha.
Oh, the point of the story!
We went to Cold Storage to buy the Starbucks Frappuccino drink. So when we finally found it, we went to the cashier counter to pay for it. There were three counters there, but only two were open, so we chose the one in the middle. While we were Q-ing (we were to pay next, and the person before us almost finished), the girl at the right counter shouted to the girl at the middle counter, "Eh, **** lepas ni rehat tau". Guess what the middle cashier did? She looked at us, and SLAMMED the "closed" sign on her counter. What the fuck? Lagi kurang ajar tak boleh eh?
The ending of the story is that we went to the other counter where the girl made snide remarks about Naim who asked for a bag while I didn't. That's rude too, but whatever. The girl in the middle was SUCH. A. BITCH. That's a really bad image for Cold Storage that is known to be selling imported fresh food, which is ALSO apparently where foreigners love to shop. And WHYYYY DO YOU HAVE TO HIRE SUCH RUDE BITCH???
Ugh I'm so mad at her. The next time this happens to me I'll make sure I report it directly to the manager.
Oh, the point of the story!
We went to Cold Storage to buy the Starbucks Frappuccino drink. So when we finally found it, we went to the cashier counter to pay for it. There were three counters there, but only two were open, so we chose the one in the middle. While we were Q-ing (we were to pay next, and the person before us almost finished), the girl at the right counter shouted to the girl at the middle counter, "Eh, **** lepas ni rehat tau". Guess what the middle cashier did? She looked at us, and SLAMMED the "closed" sign on her counter. What the fuck? Lagi kurang ajar tak boleh eh?
The ending of the story is that we went to the other counter where the girl made snide remarks about Naim who asked for a bag while I didn't. That's rude too, but whatever. The girl in the middle was SUCH. A. BITCH. That's a really bad image for Cold Storage that is known to be selling imported fresh food, which is ALSO apparently where foreigners love to shop. And WHYYYY DO YOU HAVE TO HIRE SUCH RUDE BITCH???
Ugh I'm so mad at her. The next time this happens to me I'll make sure I report it directly to the manager.
Comments