We've got the gunslinger extraordinaire

Yesterday was spent appreciating Auckland.

After I sorted out some stuffs, Bill and I went to Albert Park, sun-soaking and talking about life. And then there's this one couple who made us laugh with their excessive PDA (they were spooning. Topless. In the park) and other couples were just being sweet.


After having quite a good laugh, we went to McDonald's and then to Volt. I took a cat nap there and being there, of course we laughed more. At some points I started to think the reason we do everything in mediocrity is that we spent too much energy in laughing. Yes that includes studying, partying.. except eating. But that's just me, I don't represent the whole cohort or whatever.














We later went out to Zaytoon and SOME OF US bellydanced/ostrich danced, being oblivious to the fact that there was a CCTV watching. Bahahahahaha. And we chilled out at Harbor later, gossiping :P 

Oh and YESSSS we're going to see Jason Mraz tonight!! SEXCITEDDDDD


p.s.: I was actually trying to see if I can still write posts like this, without putting my thoughts in it. But nope. This post sucks.

Comments

Fareha Noor said…
who did bellydance/ostrich dance?
hawanasir said…
i dont know.. do you? hahaha
Misz B said…
this post is cool dammit. coz i'm in it. hah
hawanasir said…
You're such an ice queen you make posts cool. hah

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia