Little, the time we have.

Wow, wow. Another 15 days till I finally be back for good. 

But no, no. I am not done with Auckland.

I have so many things to write about; the places I went to, the things I did, the thoughts I had. But I am still busy currently. Technically uni days are over, but we haven't stopped being students, so I hope you guys will be patiently waiting for me (or us, my other friends who are still busy). 


Oh, notice the new picture on the sidebar? This is the picture, if you haven't seen it.



It's from the night when Naim was here and I could FINALLY take him out for a proper walk in Auckland CBD. We chose to go to a photobooth and this is a couple of pictures from the six-strip we took.


p.s.: Excuse the crappy quality. Or face I made. Huhu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia