Older sister.

My friends would know how I am not close to my older sister. Our bond (and me and dad's) is actually pretty damn complicated. We don't talk much, we don't turn to each other whenever something comes up but we have a really deep connection; unseen and incomparable.

Like I said, I never turn to my older sister for advice, because I never trust her judgments. But she's always there whenever I try (or have to make major life decisions. And no that doesn't include love life. I don't share much of my love life with her because a) hers is pretty messed up herself so I definitely wouldn't take her advice b) my love life is my damn business; that's what mom has been trying to tell us, at least. But Along was there when I was trying to decide on what to do after SPM. And she's still there when I'm trying to decide my future post graduation.

And I wouldn't say her answers are well-reasoned and her decisions are the best, because heck she's only two years older than me and although she's lived a little more, she's still in search herself. But there's just something comforting about seeking for her advice. She doesn't tell me what I wanna hear, most of the time she just shoot my horses down in the face, but yeah I like the assurance and reality checks she gives me.

Today I listed five options regarding the future, including how to escape from teaching without breaching the contract. All she could say after was "Ko takde pilihan lain weh. Ko kena mengajar jugak".

That's still in the options list, sis. So I MIGHT consider it anyway.

Sigh.

I wish he's here. Or I'm there.

p.s: I don't have a picture of her in my HDD, just in my SD Card. In case you're wondering, we DON'T look alike.

p.p.s.: halfway of the serious conversation we were having, she asked "Ko belikan akak ole-ole apa?" =_____='

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia