106; i don't care.

I really want this,

but I still consider sensitive issues regardless of how fancy I am of Fall Out Boy. It's pretty and it looked innocent, but the dark blue lines are actually crosses. So yeah, sorry, Hawa ):

And I want to put up heaps of posters in my room back home, but I believe mom wouldn't let me, although I'll be getting my own room when I get back (yup I requested my own room, downstairs, from my parents. I don't know if I am ready to be the only person sleeping downstairs, but yeah I'll try anyway).

Oh and might buy this one when I've got some money hehe. Both stuffs can be bought at FBR's site right here.

Today I had a brief (brief tak brief la, it took almost an hour) meeting with our pastoral care, Sheryll and discussed some stuffs. Right after that I had to get ready to go for tutoring. Glad to know that the kid I'm tutoring had shown significant improvement. Earlier before I've discussed with Sheryll of my real intention behind the tutoring. She approved and she wanted me to show her the result when the tutorial ends. So far, it's shown very positive result, but I am actually worried that it will bring negative consequence subtly.

And gosh, this weather is killing meeeehhhh. It's so cold :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia