117; okay fine I lied.

Okay so I didn't write three entries yesterday. But here's one of the things I intended to post yesterday.


Growing up 'boyish', I had no other relationships with boys other than the platonic ones. I rarely have crush on boys, as a matter of fact the first crush I had was when I was 17. YES FREAKING 17. Haha. 


And growing up, probably the best way to win me is by winning my family. My family (parents, especially) are very decisive and specific, it's not easy to win them. And if you think you can win my family by winning my baby sister or brother, you're so wrong, because they're pretty picky too. Hehe.

So you, congratulations. You've found my strength and weakness. (: 



I know it's not easy going somewhere you used to go frequently with your other half, when he/she is not around. It's very emotional, even to me. That's why I said thanks, sorry and everything. I couldn't do it if I were you. And thanks for making my parents happy, even for one night (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia